TeamInside Lille is recruiting Senior Web Publishers / Web Editorial Managers
Dutch + English required
4 years’ experience minimum
Job Title: Senior Web Publisher, Web Editorial Manager in Lille
For Belgium or the Netherlands if you speak Dutch, you are in charge of the editorial animation of a mainstream high-performance website, its apps and social networks covering a variety of topics (News, Finance, Sports, Entertainment, Food & Drink ...).
Under the supervision of specific topic’s manager and according to the editorial policy and predefined guidelines.
You are in charge of a team of 3-4 Junior Publishers.
Your are responsible for the implementation of scheduled online editing (editorial quantity and quality).
You are responsible for reporting quality and their thorough analysis.
- Managing and animating your team of Junior Publishers (3-4 people)
- Selecting content (text, video, artwork) for scheduling
- Programming editorial space via CMS/social networks
- Creating original content when necessary
- Responsible for editorial quality
- Monitoring performance and adaptation of programming
- Proactive relaying of bugs and points of improvement
- Responsible for the quality of reporting and their thorough analysis
- Taking part in the continuous innovation process
- Suggesting new ideas and possible improvements
- Managerial skills
- Editorial and media sensibility
- General knowledge, multilingual culture and 2.0 culture
- Agile mind
Facebook and Twitter
Preferred: Yammer, or other collective working tools
Required Languages :
Minimum 4 years’ experience
Solid stress control