28 Avril 2017
Sales support manager / Job Proposal
Sencrop, an European ag-tech start-up company, based in Euratechnologies (Lille, France), is looking for agengineer students (master 2 degree) for a first amazing experience in the boyant universe of precision farming.
Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in connected agriculture, Sencrop wins top award for its highprecision agrometeorological station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards ceremony.
Today, agriculture decisions rely more and more on data analysis.
At Sencrop we are a passionnate team dedicated to making a real impact in agriculture.
Sencrop empowers ALL farmers to make the right decisions at the right time to improve their yields, and
ultimately their way of life :
view the current conditions of their fields in real-time
make better agronomic decisions thanks to ultra-local weather information
interact with their partners based on streaming data
Thanks to low-power long-range networks and affordable connected sensors, in-field data can stream
continuously into the Sencrop mobile platform.
In the context of acceleration of our growth, we are gathering all those dedicated to bringing valuable
precision farming services to farmers.
Discover the VIE program! You are between 22 and 28, Belgian and you would like to work for a fast growing
international start-up, join Sencrop!
- Assist the Benelux sales manager (especially in Flanders and the Netherlands)
- Provide commercial support to the sales manager and quickly expand in this key area
- Identify top leads ans business opportunities
- Meet with farmers’ groups
- Boost commercial contacts and facilitate commercial presentation
- Prepare and assist in national and international tradeshows (France and abroad)
- Welcome visitors on the booth and present the innovative service that the company has developped,
distribute flyers and leaflets during the agricultural trade show
- Report to Business Development Manager / Sales & Support Executive
- Gain experience in outbound communications, by contacting potential customers
- Lead generation and creative research of potential partners.
- Gain experience in customer support. Handling multiple types of operational issues.
- Gain experience in product testing
- Community management on twitter, facebook, … Post some event announcements on social networks
- On-line leads generation, communication and writing through white paper, posts, blog, …
- Web analytics of the offline and online communication campaign
- Think about product opportunities and improvment, customer involvement (app, services) in contact
- Phoning campaign to get in relation with leads and customers, and follow-up/reminder calls
Sales support manager / Job Proposal
- Sense of initiative, comfortable relationship, strong business character and search for autonomy,
optimistic person, customer-centric
- Good knowledge of agriculture and real interest in precison farming (notably potato plant)
- Good communication skills including engaging and appropriate phone manner and good spelling and
- Speak fluent Dutch and English (or Dutch and French)
- Flexibility, dedication
- Pleasant and positive attitude
Grants/Wages (net of charges and taxes): Net € 2.100 / month (guaranteed contract of minimum +12
months) + transportation fees
Location: office located in the Netherlands (near Emmeloord) and part-time in Lille / Rijsel (northern France)
Ready to meet the challenge of our international development ?
Looking for new challenges at work?
Willing to fulfill your potential within an international start-up ?
Wishing to be involved in a strategic project within a fast growing start-up company?
Please contact: email@example.com